Monday, February 19, 2018

                                                   Finally! A New Post

Well, after a series of computer problems and then some health issues keeping me down, I am finally making some new posts. I got a lot of painting done while the computer was down, but then after it came back I got the dreaded flu and with my old fire resistant lungs (asbestos), it hit me pretty hard. A little time in the hospital, and a long, almost 2 months now, recovery, I am finally getting back to painting and posting. So here we go.

This painting is an 18"x24" oil on linen panel. It is a scene here in the Texas Hill Country with a little artististic license (mine is still valid). I hope you like my efforts, and I will be posting more daily, I hope.

"The Road Home" 18"x 24" Oil on linen panel

No comments: