Tuesday, June 13, 2017

                                                    Finally Another Post
Well, if there is anything I know, it is, it is a very good thing that I am a painter and not a writer. My handling of this blog is a great example how not to maintain a blog. That said, it does not mean I haven't been painting. I certainly have been spreading paint and using a lot of art supplies. I've been doing some portraits, landscapes and florals and toss in a few nudes now and then. So without further ado today begins a daily posting for at least the next week.

All paintings are available from my studio unless otherwise stated.


This is "Garden Roses" it is a 12"x16" oil on a Ray Mar panel and oil primed. It is available from my studio. $1800 payable through Pay Pal. Please contact me through this blog.

This next one is an example of one of my portrait studies. It is 12"x9" again on an oil primed RayMar panel. Contact me here to purchase of talk with me about portrait commissions.

                                                     "Portrait Study"   12"x9"  available

No comments: